What makes a CRM System useful?
Do you put your customers first and are lasting relationships part of your business strategy? Then a good CRM system is vital for your organisation.
Management and optimisation of your customer relationships are simple with CRM solutions. The online system offers a central space for all customer data and is available for all employees.
If you use the CRM app, you’ll be up-to-date on the latest developments, from anywhere and at any time. Never again will you miss a sales opportunity.
- 100% insight into your customer information
- Use via the private cloud or on-premise
- Access to information with the CRM app from anywhere
- Fully integrated with Financial Management, ERP and HRM
What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is central to a strategy based on the optimal management of customer information.
CRM software provides you with a single source of customer information. This puts an end to barriers between departments that are in regular contact with current and potential customers.
If you use a CRM tool not only for sales and marketing information, but for HR and support as well, your company will enjoy maximum profit.
Benefits of a CRM system
One of the most significant benefits of CRM software is that all customer related information is available at any time. As a result, customers experience a better and more personal service, with more relevant advice and suggestions.
Other benefits of CRM are:
- Personal marketing communication focussed on the needs of prospective and existing customers
- Better lead generation and lead nurturing through marketing
- Greater effectiveness of sales thanks to improved insights into the needs of the customer
- Improved insight into which customers and potential customers are profitable and which are not
- More effective cross-selling and up-selling by sales
- Increased customer retention due to increased satisfaction and targeted retention activities
- Overview and insight for management by targeted reports and analyses
What CRM can do for you
CRM is a complete software solution to record all of your customer data and communication.
The online CRM system offers an organisation a wealth of information. Thanks to document- and workflows, you can be assured that all employees are informed and are contributing to sustainable relationships with customers.
The most important benefits of the CRM system are:
- Complete control, from customer contact to invoicing
- Increased sales effectiveness
- More effective email campaigns
- Project administration with signalling, warnings and automatic reminders
- Fully integrated with Finance, ERP and HRM
- Access anywhere and at any time via the app
- Use via the private cloud or on-premise
CRM in the cloud
Increasingly more CRM software can be found in the cloud. This offers major benefits.
Cloud CRM can be accessed from anywhere, any time; only one system has to be maintained; you don’t have to do this yourself; it’s simpler to link it with other software in the cloud.
The private cloud combines the flexibility of a cloud solution with the security and performance you experience with our on-premises software.
The online CRM software operates on a secure server in our data centre and offers online access to your trusted environment, for a fixed monthly fee, anytime and anywhere.
We take care of updating, supporting and securing your CRM system, including add-ons and customised software.
In short, expensive hardware investments and internal IT challenges are a thing of the past.
Quick insight with the CRM app
With the CRM App, you can instantly see the status of your (potential) customers and what your next step is to win that particular customer.
With the intuitive app you gain an overview of your activities each day. The calendar instantly links actions and appointments to the relevant account, and you can immediately view all the details you need at your appointments
You can easily create new activities from your schedule, customer or sales opportunity. Per customer, you have direct access to all relevant information such as contact people, activities, sales opportunities, appointments and documents.
The CRM app is available on iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
CRM Service Essentials
CRM allows you to optimise your business processes such that the company profits to the full. But we doesn’t only offer software; we offer best-in-class customer support as well.
We achieve this with our Service Essentials. From analysis and consultancy, to the implementation of your system, and through training and support, we ensure that you get a maximum return on your investment.
Our service essentials are for everyone. Whether you’ve been a customer for years and changes in your company have sparked the need for optimising your CRM software, or whether you’re considering using CRM for the first time.